Drafting of contracts: commercial and business law, IT and license law, collaborations, R & D, contract law
Commercial and business law
With regard to all matters involving commercial and business law which result from the ongoing business of your company I support you with solution-oriented, competent legal advice. One focus of the consultancy services comprises the solution-oriented, appropriate drafting of contract documents, in particular:
General terms and conditions of business, terms and conditions of purchase, terms and conditions of sale
General terms and conditions of business, in particular terms and conditions of purchase as well as terms and conditions of sale, can be developed individually for your company within the framework of the legal options in order to contribute to the avoidance of liability risks. Already existing general terms and conditions of business such as terms and conditions of purchase as well as terms and conditions of sale can also be examined with regard to legal risks and be optimized.
Supplier agreements, customer agreements
The legal arrangement of your supplier agreements as well as of your customer agreements on the basis of the individual needs of your company can significantly contribute to the economic success of your company. The review of already existing agreements with suppliers and customers can lead to the optimization of your contractual relationships.
Need for legal advice often exists with regard to the establishment of adequate distribution structures or their further development by taking advantage of the existing legal possibilities, among others relating to the type of distribution system and the powers of representation. One focus of the consultancy services comprises the law of commercial agents and the drafting of agency agreements. Likewise applies to the law of authorized dealers, franchisees or commission agents.
Collaborations, research and development
In addition, another focus of the law firms’ consultancy services consists of the drafting and review of
- cooperation agreements with other companies and
- research and development agreements (R & D)
which shall enable the use of potentials for innovation and of new process technologies or another collaboration based on shares efforts.
A further core area of the law firms’ consultancy services comprises IT law and the drafting and review of agreements such as
- IT projects (work and service performances, consulting services, training)
- software development agreements, software licensing agreements (purchase agreements, lease agreements, maintenance agreements)
- provider agreements
- acquisition of utilization rights (text, software, data bases etc.)
- distance selling of goods and services – general terms and conditions of business towards consumers and enterprises
Another focus of the law firms’ consultancy services consists of licensing law and the drafting and review of agreements such as
- patent license agreements
- know-how license agreements
- trademark license agreements
- franchise agreements
- merchandising agreements
General civil law
Additional important advisory items of the law firm relate to general civil law, in particular
- the drafting and the review of various contractual arrangements such as purchase agreements, work agreements, service agreements and cooperation agreements as well as general terms and conditions of business
- assertion of warranty claims such as rights of price reduction, damages or withdrawal of contract as well as of guarantee claims
- legal advice with regard to validity, redeemability and other possibilities for termination of contracts as well as cancellation agreements